Terms and Conditions
Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards ("Program Manager") is a service provider for the Thousand Trails Rewards Program; contact information for the Program Manager is available at www.thousandtrailsrewards.com.
1. The Thousand Trails Rewards (the "Program") is offered to certain Thousand Trails Rewards Customers, including you ("you") at the sole discretion of Thousand Trails Rewards. Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive savings coupons (Rewards Dollars) to be used towards the purchase of goods or services from participating merchants through www.thousandtrailsrewards.com. The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. If the Program is terminated, you will only have 90 days from the termination date to use all of your accumulated Rewards Dollars. All Program offers, including the participating merchants are subject to availability and may change without notice. You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the Thousand Trails Rewards Program at www.thousandtrailsrewards.com ("website" or "Program website").
2. An online account ("Program Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the amount of Rewards Dollars you may have accumulated. Rewards Dollars will be deposited in your Program Account directly by Thousand Trails Rewards. You may accumulate Rewards Dollars as long as your Thousand Trails Rewards Account is open and not in default at any time. If your Account is closed for any reason, you will not be eligible to accumulate Rewards Dollars. To activate your Program Account you must complete a customer profile at www.thousandtrailsrewards.com. Once you submit your profile, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you make any purchase through the Program.
3. Thousand Trails Rewards has no cash value, may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Rewards Dollars. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
4. Thousand Trails Rewards has the right to monitor all Program Account activity. If your Program Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your accumulated Rewards Dollars, and, as a result of this activity, Thousand Trails Rewards may close your Program Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Thousand Trails Rewards reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Thousand Trails Rewards, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Program Account does not represent the correct amount of Rewards Dollars that you should have been awarded as determined by Thousand Trails Rewards, Thousand Trails Rewards reserves the right to adjust your Rewards Dollars balance. If you have been given Rewards Dollars in error or if you believe your Program Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the Thousand Trails Rewards Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Rewards Dollars you have received will be transferred into a new Program Account.
5. Thousand Trails Rewards, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. All offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You release Thousand Trails Rewards, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services from participating merchants as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
USING Rewards Dollars
1. You may use your Rewards Dollars for savings from participating merchants only by purchases made through www.thousandtrailsrewards.com. Rewards Dollars may only be used to pay for a portion of the total charges at each participating merchant. The entire remaining balance of charges for any goods and services, including any related taxes, shipping charges and/or applicable fees, from a participating merchant must be charged at the time of transaction to a credit card. Please refer to www.thousandtrailsrewards.com for the current pricing of goods and services and the amount of Rewards Dollars that can be used to purchase them at participating merchants. Upon confirmation and full payment, the amount of Rewards Dollars you have used will be subtracted from your Program Account.
2. Thousand Trails Rewards may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, special rate programs, including, but not limited to: Upgrades, tours/travel packages, group, internet, convention/company meeting, senior rates, companion rates, 3rd or 4th person rates, student or child rates, early bookings or value added price programs or repeat passenger or repeat guest programs, or industry discounts.
3. All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the website at www.thousandtrailsrewards.com or by calling the Thousand Trails Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927.
4. Terms, cancellation policies, hotel/condo or resort or other merchant participation are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for currency, credit or rewards for no-shows or unused amounts of Rewards Dollars. In some cases, there may be changes in circumstances that are beyond the control of Program Manager, and/or its affiliates. Accordingly, Program Manager and/or its affiliates reserve the right to substitute the components and suppliers of the offer should circumstances so require.
5. Depending on the types of goods or services purchased through the program, certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Shipping times may vary based on actual product and orders may arrive in more than one package and at different times. Merchandise may only be shipped within the United States. Shipping to Canada and Puerto Rico may be available and is subject to an additional shipping fee. Magazine subscriptions are only available in the 50 contiguous United States. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for magazine subscriptions to begin. Applicable sales tax may apply.
6. You may be able to cancel an order for a purchased through the Program only by calling the Thousand Trails Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927 during operating hours on the same day you made the order. After that time, your order cannot be cancelled or changed, and is completely non-refundable. To return any damaged products or if you receive defective or damaged merchandise you may return your item for replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt of the product. For assistance contact Thousand Trails Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Program Manager, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels/condos, resorts, cruise lines, and certain other suppliers. Thousand Trails Rewards, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier or at any hotel/condo, resort, or on any ship or aircraft, or in transit to and from said venues. Nor will Thousand Trails Rewards, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees assume any liability or be responsible in any way for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
2. Neither Thousand Trails Rewards nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates or suppliers will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
3. Thousand Trails Rewards, Program Manager and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or in carrying out the terms of this Program.
4. Neither Thousand Trails Rewards, nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. Thousand Trails Rewards, Program Manager, and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
1. Gift cards/certificates are subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchants who issue the gift cards/certificates. The terms and conditions are provided to us by those merchants and are their responsibility. Expiration policies and non-usage fees may apply; however, expiration will occur no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase. For further details, please review the information on the page featuring the gift card/certificate you wish to purchase.
2. Gift cards/certificates may not be cancelled or returned. Gift cards/certificates should be treated like cash; no refunds or replacements will be provided for lost or stolen gift cards/certificates.
1. The Thousand Trails Rewards may be used for saving for hotel/condo and other travel reservations depending on factors including, but not limited to, the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. Rewards Dollars is applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from participating hotel/condos, resorts, and cruise lines. Rewards Dollars is applied at the time of transaction for instant savings at the point of purchase.
2. In general, when a transaction includes travel, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to verify minimum age requirements.
3. It is your responsibility to review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. You will be responsible for any errors or omissions not brought to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of those documents or email confirmation.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to determine and obtain all necessary documentation required for travel. Travelers are responsible to know what legal documents are needed to enter different countries.
5. All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Program website at the time of transaction.
6. Transportation to/from the hotel/condo, cruise or resort, if required, is not included. Prices displayed on the Program website DO NOT include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable hotel/condo service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), fuel surcharges or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
7. Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged on Program Manager are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that Program Manager pays to the vendors (e.g., hotels/condos, etc.) in connection with the purchase.
Cruise cancellation and refund policies along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier. For an overview of information for respective cruise line cancellation policies, please click on the More Info option on the cruise page. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be familiar with the penalties assessed for cancellation. Cancellation charges subject to change without notice.
1. Offers are non-transferable. The barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer of these offers by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. These offers are intended for the non-profit use of the individual registered for this program. Any use of an offer in violation of these Rules will render the offer VOID. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Thousand Trails Rewards and/or Program Manager will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept an offer; however, Program Manager will attempt to secure merchant compliance to the best of the company's ability.
2. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for redemptions.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations.
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Deluxe Financial Services, LLC:
California registration number: 2067889-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Deluxe Financial Services, LLC is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Deluxe Financial Services, LLC has a bond issued by Beach City Bonds in the amount of $5000).
Florida registration number: ST-35620
Hawaii registration number: TAR- 6545
Iowa registration number: 762
Nevada registration number: 2003-0378
NEVADA RECOVERY FUND FOR CONSUMERS DAMAGED BY SELLERS OF TRAVEL - You may be eligible for payment from the Recovery Fund if you have paid money to a seller of travel registered in this state for the purchase of travel services or a vacation certificate and you have suffered certain financial damages as a result of the transaction. To obtain information relating to your rights under the Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Recovery Fund, you may contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Department of Business and Industry at the following locations:
1850 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
4600 Keitzke Lane
Building B, Suite 113
Reno, Nevada 89502
Washington registration number: 602-338-670.